A VERY sweet friend (who shall remain nameless as not to embarrass her but she reads along :) remembered that this month is actually the month of remembrance and she presented me with this song:
I Will Carry You
By Angie Smith
There were photographs I wanted to take
Things I wanted to show you
Sing sweet lullabies, wipe your teary eyes
Who could love you like this?
People say that I am brave, but I'm not truth is I'm barely hanging on
But there's a greater story
Written long before me
Because He loves you like this
So I will carry you
While your heart beats here
Long beyond the empty cradle
Through the coming years
I will carry you
All my life
And I will praise the One Who's chosen me
To carry you
Such a short time
Such a long road
All this madness
But I know
That the silence
Has brought me to His voice
And He says...
I've shown his photographs of time beginning
Walked him through the parted seas
Angel lullabies, no more teary eyes
Who could love him like this?
I will carry you
While your heart beats here
Long beyond the empty cradle
Through the coming years
I will carry you
All your life
And I will praise the One Who's chosen Me
To carry you
I must admit having a living child finally after all we went through definitly has mend the heart in the only way that love walking around on earth can. Still there are moments...those days when I think...I wonder if the 1st...the 4th...would look like him. I wonder what it would be like to have 2, 3, FIVE children...
And though I wonder, I take solace in knowing we will meet again. Until then, I won't forget. What a nice thought to have a whole month dedicated to such beautiful souls, the purest there are....Babies.
Thank you God for them all, but especially for entrusting me with Zechariah in this thing called life.
"God Remembers"..........
2 comments:
Aww, I'm so glad you liked the song! What a touching post!
tears over here. hug nors. :)
Post a Comment