Monday, October 12, 2009

I am no longer Norina...

So for the last 33 years, every phone call I have ever made started out with, "Hi, it's Norina!"

But today, I made the call that is very monumental in defining who I am for the rest of my life...

"Hi, this is Zechariah's Mom calling to set up our playdate"

It almost sounded forgein coming out of my mouth! But I loved it all the same.

Backstory: Zech made friends at MyGym, a little set of twins, one's a boy, the other a girl. They happen to live very close by and their mom gave me her number to call and make a playdate since they all get along so.

......Come to think of it...hmmm..what's the mom's name? LOL!

I love you Zechy! I embrace my identity being YOUR mommy so proudly!








Umm and before you ask....yes I know I look terrible in that pic, it had been a long day but I think it's a funny one so I'm sharing anyway ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a baby wearing a hood! So cute!