So I don't know how well versed everyone out there in blog reading land is on the effects of fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis...and quite honestly I don't even think Nathanael's Rhuematologist(that's a dr who specializes in autoimmune disorders) knows exactly which, if either or both is what my poor guy has, but regardless extreme fatigue is just one of the many difficult symptoms of these diseases. Thus, Nathanael needs a nap just about everyday to continue to function. And guess what?! So does our Zechy! So what may seem burdensome to others,having to stop your day and rest in order to get stuff that regular people can do, done, we can see as a kind of twisted blessing in disguise. Nathanael's ailment provides Zechy with the pleasure and benefit of taking a nap with his daddy almost everyday! Now how many babies can say they get this treat on a regular basis?! Yea so he's a bit "spoiled" in the sleeping depatment...really though, how could this kind of special time ever hurt him? It makes for longer naps which his little body obviously needs (if he's alone he'll sleep for an hour but if dad joins him he has been known to sleep up to 2 1/2 hours at one time!), 2 good mood boys upon waking, and really sweet photo ops!
Get ready...because if this doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will ;)
4 comments:
I love it! Definitely a heart melter!!
Aww sweet picture! Cameron is now in the habit of napping for an hour then waking up and me rocking him in the chair for another 1- 1/2 hours, so I feel you! Plus I figure preggo mom can get some sleep in too in the rocking chair. And really what is better in life than snuggling with your baby?
Sooo sooo cute!
omg! how cute is that picture!!
Post a Comment