Norina~ He's beautiful! I am sooo happy for you and your husband. Congratulations. ~Lori
OMGosh so cute and absolutely love the one with the cat. How are all the animals handling the new baby :smile: He doesn't look too bad with Jaundice. I am so happy for your family to finally have this adorable little man.Becky
He is adorable :)
He is perfect!!!! So beautiful. His jaundice does not look too bad. Thomas was a bright orange pumpkin LOL!!!
He is gorgeous Norina. Congrats again!Natasha
Look at that little man!!! He is SO cute!!! Congrats again sweetie!! I am SO proud of you!!
Oh, Norina, Zech is so so so precious. I want to hold him. Congrats again, I am SO HAPPY for you guys. ~ Tracey ~
omg! he is so cute. i'm gonna eat zech! lovet hat baseball beannie... wish i could hold him! luv dre
He really can't get any cuter. It looks like he already loves Bailey!!Give him a ton of kisses from me.
i was waiting to see a pic in the homecoming outfit!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Norina~ He's beautiful! I am sooo happy for you and your husband. Congratulations. ~Lori
OMGosh so cute and absolutely love the one with the cat. How are all the animals handling the new baby :smile: He doesn't look too bad with Jaundice. I am so happy for your family to finally have this adorable little man.
Becky
He is adorable :)
He is perfect!!!! So beautiful. His jaundice does not look too bad. Thomas was a bright orange pumpkin LOL!!!
He is gorgeous Norina. Congrats again!
Natasha
Look at that little man!!! He is SO cute!!! Congrats again sweetie!! I am SO proud of you!!
Oh, Norina, Zech is so so so precious. I want to hold him. Congrats again, I am SO HAPPY for you guys.
~ Tracey ~
omg! he is so cute. i'm gonna eat zech! lovet hat baseball beannie... wish i could hold him! luv dre
He really can't get any cuter. It looks like he already loves Bailey!!
Give him a ton of kisses from me.
i was waiting to see a pic in the homecoming outfit!
Post a Comment