love zech's little face in that family shot! he is so beautiful. love you guys! xoxo dre
Oh Norina, Zech is so cute and looks so alert. Congrats to Nathanael & you!! ~Tracey~
There's my favorite little man!!!! :) Words can't express...Love you all so much. Thank you Lord!
He is so adorable!! You and your family is absolutely adorable!!Becky
Congrats!!! What a beautiful family!!!Chrisann
Zech is precious, what a great family pic CONGRATS and God bless your family :)
He is soooo beautiful! Norina- I am just overjoyed to see you and Nathanael with your little guy! Cara
BEAUTIFUL, Norina!!! I am just so happy for you:)
PRAISE GOD! What a beautiful (or should I say handsome) little man. I am just overjoyed that the Lord answered all those prayers that we all were sending up to him. Dawn :o)
Norina he is precious. I am beyond thrilled for you and your husband!K. Denise
so cute! welcome zech!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
love zech's little face in that family shot! he is so beautiful. love you guys! xoxo dre
Oh Norina, Zech is so cute and looks so alert. Congrats to Nathanael & you!!
~Tracey~
There's my favorite little man!!!! :) Words can't express...
Love you all so much. Thank you Lord!
He is so adorable!! You and your family is absolutely adorable!!
Becky
Congrats!!! What a beautiful family!!!
Chrisann
Zech is precious, what a great family pic CONGRATS and God bless your family :)
He is soooo beautiful! Norina- I am just overjoyed to see you and Nathanael with your little guy!
Cara
BEAUTIFUL, Norina!!! I am just so happy for you:)
PRAISE GOD! What a beautiful (or should I say handsome) little man. I am just overjoyed that the Lord answered all those prayers that we all were sending up to him.
Dawn :o)
Norina he is precious. I am beyond thrilled for you and your husband!
K. Denise
so cute! welcome zech!
Post a Comment