Friday, February 22, 2008

Photos at last....

First, I finally ordered Zechy's bedding. I realized when I was ordering that it takes 3-5 weeks for delivery! Aghhh! Good thing I did it today being that I only have 9 weeks of pregnancy left! One of the pillows says it ships in 1-2 days, which is random, but I hope it does come that soon so that I can match up paint and give the painter a call and get the nursery going. Here's the link of the bedding:

http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/Baby-Boy-by-Banana-Fish--4-Piece-Crib-Set-_p_339-555.html

My 30 week pic before the shower:


Shower pics:



3 comments:

Dre said...

love love love the bedding! can't wait to see zechi's completed room!
u look wonderful! miss u! xoxo dre

Dre said...

btw, did u buy the baby mobile? cuz its really really cute :) ~Dre

J.J. said...

so cute! wish i could have been there! the bedding is adorable and will be great for the little man:)