Well I must admit, I was not sad to see 2009 go! We look ahead with hope and excitment as Zechariah continues to grow and flourish right before our eyes! Lately just saying "no" to us does not suffice and it's progressed to "No Way!" He also says "Alllllriiight" when he begrudgingly agrees to comply with a request we make :). As we did last
year, we took him to the snow again this New Year. I thought for sure he'd love the sleigh rides but not so much...he would rather watch us go down the hill then do it himself. Oh but throwing snowballs at mommy was the best past time ever. Of course Nathanael taught him that manuever.
Thumbs up! He's ready to hit the snow!
First ride on the sled all by himself!
Daddy teaching Riah how to make snow balls....
Of course, mommy's the prime target!

This is so much fun!

Trying a ride with dad...
If you look closely there's one tear left under his right eye from that traumatizing sleigh ride :)
Mommy and Zech...
All that snow play makes for a tired boy!
Hugging baby=time for a nap!
Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 be a year of health, happiness, and prosperity for us all.
p.s. God, thanks for getting us through last year we couldn't have done it without You!
4 comments:
awesome! loved those!
So cute! I think he got that "alllright" from you, I can totally hear you saying that... ;)
Very cute Norina! Glad you had a good time in the snow. What a great way to start out the New Year!
Seriously, the thumbs up pic and the one where he is about the throw the snowball are SOOO cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment