Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm So Glad I Made Up With Gymboree....

For those of you who may not have followed my saga on Facebook back in December, I'll give you the reader's digest version here. Before Christmas I ordered all of Zech's clothing Christmas gifts from the ever beloved "Gymboree"...only to have a huge mishap happen with a billing and shipping address mix up (A glich on Gymboree's website's, I might add)which resulted in me not getting my order before Christmas. Actually the entire package was lost without a trace. In addition Gymboree's "customer service" refused to give me my money back. So a 3 page letter, topped with a family portrait of us (which happened to portray Zech sportin Gymboree's holiday argyle sweater and pinstrip shirt) faxed to the CEO, CFO, President and Vice President of the company, acheived a personal phone call to my cell phone and a full refund less the 24 hrs later :)! Therefore, since Gymboree and I have kissed and made up, I did go and repurchase this outift because come on...if this isn't the cutest get up yet, I don't know what is!!!









After seeing these pics I am sure you can see why I'm so glad I made up with Gymboree!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pics are so cute! I love that you sent them a family pic of him wearing their clothes! Nice touch!