Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saying good-bye to 2008....

2008 was the best year of my life and I think I can speak for Nathanael, in that it has to be his best as well. Here's a quick look of the last year. 2008, we'll miss you!!! Here's to 2009 bringing with it even more blessings for our family and YOURS!

3 comments:

soozq97 said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of your amazing, miraculous year! Happy New Year to you!

Rob and Cherie said...

What a great slide show for the end of a wonderful year! So exciting how Zech is growing and changing:) Before we know it, he'll be walking!

Dre said...

I loved that slide show more than anything ever!!!! What if i was mad cuz there wasn't a picture of me? lol! :)

But seriously- i have a question. Why is Zech so damn cute? :) You all look so happy and are very blessed. Many more blessing to come in 2009! I can feel it.

Side bar: I think 2008 was among the happiest years of my life too :) its hard to pin point the absolute happiest year (which i realize is a blessing all on its own), but it was pretty damn good for me too! :)

I'm so happy to share the joy with a dear friend like you Norina! I heart you guys! Happy New Year Friend!
xoxo dre