
And over the weekend daddy put the Christmas lights up for Zechariah to enjoy (Although it's like National Lampoons around here, we can get the damn things to stay lit, they're getting caught in the garage door, etc...so looks like we might have to start over and put them up a different way this weekend!)

Also little known tidbit about our kid, Zechy is to lights like Baxter is to a dog biscuit...every time he sees them he drools! It's hilarious!
Christmas shopping has begun and I am almost done! I won't bore you with the details of my shopping escapades on Black Friday but let's just say NOTHING and I mean NOTHING I do can ever be easy!! After having quite the altercation with the Khols cashier, I walked out of there with an additional coupon for my troubles, compliments of the manager I made sit through my rants about my poor shopping experience! Now I really only have Zech and Nathanael to buy for and for Zech ...well I've noticed as of late we're wasting a whole lot of money on "regular" baby stuff. Take a look. Who needs toys when you got Tupperware?

And it can also act as a teether!

Newspaper shredding is a favorite pass time around here as well


And forget the baby walker, just give him a diaper box and he'll scoot around and stand for hours!

Just when we didn't know what to do with a baby who won't sleep in his crib all night. We can throw him in the doggie bed, maybe that will work? He seems to like it there well enough!

Great ways to save this holiday season aren't they? LOL Who am I kidding!? I already have quite the wish list saved up on my Toys R Us account! If I could buy this baby the world I would! I LOVE Christmas. Especially with a Zechariah in the house! Just 24 days left. Happy shopping to you all! And remember if the Khols cashier cops an attitude with you, just ask for the manager, tell them Norina sent you as I'm sure my picture is now up in Khols employee break rooms across America with the word "BEWARE" underneath it :).
1 comment:
LOL! Wow, congrats on the shopping. I haven't even begun to think about starting! And thanks for the great gift ideas for Zechy! :) He is too darn cute!!!!
Post a Comment