Monday, August 20, 2007

So I entered the world of blogging because...

Well I must admit, in my spare time...or while at work I should say, I cruise the internet for infertility blogs. I read from the beginning, even if the blog started in 1997 (were there even blogs in 1997?) all the way to the present. Mostly to get to the end where she has the baby...FINALLY! I laugh and I cry all the way through, with people I don't know, about things that happened, sometimes, long ago. But I know. I know what that's like. I've lived it for 2 1/2 years. And I don't know if I'm done yet. But regardless, I've decided to start my own journey here...on the day I learned I was pregnant. Again. For the fourth time (note I have no living children...yet).

I could tell you all the horrific stories that got me to this place. But not today. Today is for joy. There is much to worry about later. Today I will simply be. Happy. For once. And remember this feeling for a lifetime.

I thank God for answering this prayer and not the one when I asked for a pony at age 6 instead :)

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Praise the Lord, this is a HAPPY HAPPY day!!! I am doing a happy dance right now!

Unknown said...

I still get teary eyed everytime I think of you being pg. Congrats many times over.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! I am so so so happy for you!! We are due date buddies!! I am jumping up and down for you girl.

Amie A said...

So happy for you! I still get chills everytime I think of you! You are still in our prayers!

christee309 said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of this Norina. Nothing but happy thoughts for you from here on out! I am so happy for you and Nathaneal.

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have to say I am VERY happy that God answered this prayer and not the prayer you prayed when you were six for a pony. {{hugs}} ~Tracey~

marthy said...

Congrats to you and your dh!

mom2sake said...

Congratulations again sweetie, you really deserve this. Many prayers for you!!

Unknown said...

a true blessing my sweet friend.. : )

mars372 said...

yippeeee!! I am sooo excited for you both! I can't wait to read all the updates here. Thanks for sharing!!

justdawn said...

I just wanted to stop by and say HI! I am SOOO looking forward to reading more:)

Much love and prayers for a sticky bean sent your way!!!

Dre said...

The Baby's Coming! The Baby's coming! HALLELUJAH, The Baby's Coming!!!

Denise said...

Norina, PTL!!! I am so thrilled for you and DH!