12 years ago
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
How is eating when you're nauseaus the cure?
Full on nausea has hit. Never thought I'd be so excited to have to concentrate on not vomiting. It means levels are rising so I say bring it on! What's such an oxymoron is that I'm only nauseated when I'm not eating. How is that possible? So guess what I'm doing? Eating 24/7 of course. I shall weigh 1029490 lbs when this pg is over. Just more mama for yolkie to love! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh you've arrived where i am, the constant vicious circle of not wanting to eat but having to eat because otherwise you're really done for, and nothing sounds good so you just eat whatever. ugh. i'm praying mine's over soon and i get to glow or something a bit better than drag. cheers to the nausea, it means babies are doing what they're supposed to do!
Sorry you aren't feeling well!! Well, kinda sorry.....not really. ;)
Ginger ale was always my cure. Candied ginger is a good purse remedy, as are lemon drops and skittles. Yum.
Post a Comment