Ok seriously do you know what kinds of treasures you can find on this great invention called Craigslist?! Who is Craig anyway...I think I need to write him a thank you note for creating this list.
So I've been determined to get Zech one of these Little Tikes climbers for awhile now. To purchase brand new, seems like a small fortune. So I started stalking Craigslist. When these climbers get listed they get snatched up quick! I've called on at least a dozen only to find they've already been purchased by some other lucky stalker first. But not today! Today my stalking paid off! I got Zech this GREAT climber. It's in awesome shape..a little fading but hey since when did fading affect the fun factor? Umm NEVER! So this determined mommy went and borrowed my dad's truck, drove to Glendora and loaded this climber up with a little help from the seller. Brought it home and unloaded it all by myself! As for putting it together...that was Nathanael's job! :)
Here Zech is experiencing his very own climber for the first time! I think he likes it!!
WOW! A tunnel......
Just chillin in the climber :)
Trying out the slide!
It's pretty comfy laying half in the tunnel ;)
I gotta tell you nothing and I mean NOTHING makes a mommy's heart soar more then to see their little one enjoy themselves. Zechy, stalking Craigslist for hours on end (at work) was all worth it just to see you have the time of your life on this plastic contraption!! Just glad I found it for you AND didn't get fired for improper internet useage ;).
1 comment:
So, as I read this I can't help thinking how much we have in common! We're both liberal, democrat, educated Christians who love Michelle and Barack Obama and now ALSO have a craigslist addiction in common! I just found a new site today called www.list-alert.com that will let you set up email alerts for when items you're looking for post to craigslist. the cool thing is you can set it up for multiple regions! I'm on the hunt for a BOB duallie (double stroller) and am obsessed with looking every day (at work!) LOL
I love the climber!! If Zech gets tired of it, we'll take it off your hands! :)
Post a Comment