Thursday, July 29, 2010

All About Riah...

Entering 2 years and 3 months he now does these new adorable things....



1. Says "I wanna see" to almost anything he thinks might be remotely interesting for his little mind.

2. Is over sitting in the high chair. He begs me to let him eat his meals with a little chair pulled up at the ottoman. I think I'll get him his own table (ours is REALLY high off the ground). For now what's great though is I get to use the highchair as a threat. If he won't eat his food or gets up from eating I say "Zechariah do you want to sit in your highchair" to which he promptly says "NO!" and runs back and sits in his chair and eats :). So we'll be keeping the highchair out a tad longer.

3. He can repeat the entire alphabet if you prompt him!! My Baby Einstein!

4. "Riah do it" is the key phrase when he does not want your help.

5. He likes to pick up things and say "it's heavy".

6. He likes to help himself to something to eat. Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to find he had pulled out the utensil drawer (left it open), had opened the refridgerator (left it open), and was sitting in the living room eating a pudding cup with a fork. When he saw me he said "Mmmmmm!" (btw, all of this was accomplished on his part in the time it took me to run to the bathroom!)

7. He gives the dogs the following commands "Sit", "stay", "no", "go" to which they all listen to....more so then they do when it comes from me. My Baby Dog Whisperer!

Till next time....

No comments: