Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Many Faces of Zechy...

Well today marks 5 months of Zechariah's life in this world. I remember when I was first placed on leave the thought of being off work for 6 months felt like an eternity! Some of you might recall I even felt guilty for not working which is soo crazy right? Because now I'm like "work, who?" Anyway, I remember thinking back in March that I would be going back to work when Zech was a whole 5 months old. At the time that sounded like I had sooo much time ahead with him. Having little to no baby experience, to me, 5 months felt like he would be so old when I returned to work. Now though, 5 months feels like a blink of an eye and he is still such a little guy! A skewed sense of baby reality is what I had for sure!! I'm not going to complain though because this new job and work schedule really is going to allow me much more time with Zech then I would have ever imagined.

Here are the many faces of Zechariah that I get the pleasure of enjoying day in and day out.

This is his "driving face"...Daddy got a new car so Zech was taking it for a spin in a parking space :)



His talking face:


This is his giggling face. My favorite of all faces!


This is his WHAT THE ----?! face:


Pacifier Face:


Sucking his bottom lip face:


And the "that flash is bothering me while I am sleeping face!"


Happy 5 months buddy, you have made me happier then I ever thought possible. You are the love of my life. Your face lights up my world.

4 comments:

soozq97 said...

Awww! Happy 5 month Birthday Zechy! I have to say that the driving face pictures are my favorite on this one! How cute is he!!?!?!?!? I LOVE HIM!!!

ondria said...

So cute! The cracking up face picture looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Giggling face is my favorite too! And I love the camo shorts!!

Dre said...

zechy is too damn cute! love all those shots! xoxo dre