Thursday, September 11, 2008

God is Faithful...

Ok seriously not trying to go Crazy Christian Coalition on you all but I am a believer so I have to share that I prayed so hard and He has answered. I got a part time job being the social worker in the evenings at Loma Linda Hospital. It is 10 minutes from my house so VERY little commute time. I had originally accepted the position thinking I would be working days...I went into set my schedule and my new supervisor said "Is there anyway you might be interested in working evenings?" I jumped at the chance, which if you knew me before I had a baby I would NEVER have done! I was all about the 8-5 and I cherished my evenings for myself. Well basically I can work any 4 hour shift between the time of 5-11pm Mon-Fri. After 7 pm they pay a "differential" which means I will make more money per hour. After talking it over to Nathanael we've decided I will work 7-11pm. I will make more $$, I can still see my private pay clients during the day hours on Thurs. and Fri. when Nathanael is off and the best part is NO DAYCARE for Zech! I get to be home with him all day!!!! Zech typically goes down around 7 or 8pm so I will miss very little time with him. I know this will make for some long days ahead of me but Zechariah is so worth it. Who needs sleep when you've got this:






I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to you all who prayed with me. Even though God comes through time and again, I am still in awe by His works....

11 comments:

soozq97 said...

AMEN, AMEN!
The sunglasses and tongue stick-out pictures melted me - I literally I felt my insides melt!!!!!!

Tracey said...

That's awesome girl!!! Zechy is so cute!

J.J. said...

yay! you know he will be going down even sooner soon enough, so i bet you will be able to put him to bed and THEN go to work and he won't be the wiser:)

ondria said...

That is so perfect! Love the pic with the glasses. Definitely your son. :)

Dawn said...

WOW! The Lord is so good!!!!

Tiarnna said...

Hooray! Awesome news!

Shaena said...

That's so awesome...I'm so happy for all of you! I love the picture with his tongue sticking out...adorable.

Shaena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CountryKat said...

He is so precious!!!

That is awesome about the job situation. God certainly is faithful!

Cara

Stine said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new job! It sounds perfect for you and the family!

Dre said...

loved those pictures and i'm gonna eat zech :) so happy everything worked out! xoxo dre