Monday, August 11, 2008

One more talent to add to the list....

He loves to stand! I think he'll walk anyday now with the amount of standing practice he gets in ;)





And here he is doing his two favorite things at once, looking at himself in the mirror and standing. He's mulit-talented :)




And some additional photos. Zechy's cousins came to visit:


We all went swimming. Here's daddy and Zechy


And my nephew took this one of Zech and I. Something tells me photography is not in his future LOL! But if you strain to look, you'll see Zechy's little body in his crab floaty. FYI his floaty matches his crab swim attire :).

6 comments:

J.J. said...

oh that pool looks luscious!

Rob and Cherie said...

So precious... thanks for sharing all the cute pix!

Dre said...

haven't been in a pool in... um, can't remember. lucky you! so love the crab floaty! zech and n. are twins :) i heart them :) super cute pictures.

soozq97 said...

Aww...I love those pictures!!

soozq97 said...

And I also love how Baxter came to watch Zech do his two favorite things! LOL!

Anonymous said...

One more thing...his hair sure is coming in!! I love the color!
(I know...how many comments can one person leave? I just keep seeing new things to comment about!:))