Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1 year ago today....

My life was changed forever...I found out I was pregnant.

The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside your body. -- Katherine Hadley

So very true. He is my world. It's almost scary how much I love him.

Here I am in my favorite dress just 5 days before having him....



And here we are now!!

6 comments:

Dre said...

i heart that dress! you look beautiful in both pictures...

Shaena said...

Luv the dress. You look great in both pictures. Did you even have a baby recently? You look fantastic!

ondria said...

I love it, before and after. Those pics are so sweet! I love that dress too, I think I tell you every time you wear it.

J.J. said...

LOVE the comparison pics!

Tracey said...

omg you two are gorgeous!!! I am so happy for Natanael and you!! I love the last pic, it's so sweet and melts my heart.

Dawn said...

beautiful!!