Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Was that gas or the baby????

So early this morning before the alarm went off I felt this funny feeling in my lower right pelvis over and over again...like tiny little bubbles popping. I whisper yell "Babe!!!" He wakes up in a startle- "What? Are you ok?" Me- "I think I felt the baby"...then according to him I proceed to fall right back to sleep while he is left to stare at the ceiling.
I was thinking maybe it was gas...but then I realized gas doesn't normally happen in the lower pelvis and also does not result in silence iykwim :) So I'm pretty sure it was baby!!!! Aww I can't wait for him to do it again!

2 comments:

soozq97 said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! YEAH for you!! A few more weeks and hopefully we can feel him from the outside! I can't wait!

J.J. said...

yay for you! this time around i felt the baby on the outside at exactly 18 weeks so i'm guessing you are RIGHT ON! yay!