Ok so back during this whole TTC journey I got REALLY desperate for answers so I paid an online psychic 6 bucks for the following prediction. The things you will do for some kind of answer, any kind of answer, "a sign" if you will, when you just want a baby, I tell ya. So anyway I looked it back up and thought I'd post it here for all to enjoy :) She has been right on a few accounts so far so we'll see what baby boy is like when he comes to town.
"In regards to your baby, I see a BOY for you and three years later a girl. Would tell you that the boy relates to OCT. So this will be birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.
When it comes to your son, would say that you will find that he is very serious minded. Always thinking, always trying to figure things out. Prefers to have "puzzles" when it comes to toys, and the more pieces the more fun that he has.
Would say that your son enjoys a good challenge. I am being shown an image of your son younger than four. He has short hair, would say that its just longer than a "buzz cut" lighter colored eyes and he has his eyes in a downward kinda glaze. Almost if he looks like he is giving someone a "mad" face. I believe that you will find that this face is given when something does not go the way that he has planned it. You will find that your son is very consistant with what he does. Will always choose to put his socks on left foot first, always want to have his clothes picked out for the next day in advance.. likes routine and stability. Prefers to know what is going to happen. If he's not sure, will continue to think about it, ask questions and try to figure it out.
Is not the type that likes to "wait" and at times would be considered impatient when it comes to activities. Like christmas and birthdays. Knowing that the event is coming will make him a bit "antsy/anxious" and will often be very energetic the day before it is to come.
Very verbal, and not that type to argue at all. Doesn't matter what the topic is, hes not going to argue the point, will just quietly think and continue on, and just not let it bother him.
Would say that he does have a slight temper, and will be easily frustrated when things don't go the way he has planned it. Would also say that he enjoys to look "smart' and will often wear clothes that look the part. Would consider him a good dresser. Always wears clothes that go well together and the type that tries to stay away from dirt. Prefers to read and play on the computer rather than play sports. Finds it more rewarding/challenging.
When it comes to career paths, would link him to a "Private Investigator". Would say that I would link this more to missing persons and trailing the odd "person".
When it comes to marriage, would tell you he is 29 (she is 32) when they get married. They will have two girls together (she has one son from a previous relationship)
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri"
Sooo you might notice she said "October" for me which was not the case. I should tell you I contacted her after October came and went and she actually told me she also picked up the month of "April" for me as well. Well as you know this will be baby boy's birth month!
I might be reaching here but there are little things in this "prediction" that I find quite interesting to say the least...one of which is the term "mad face". I say that a lot. For instance I'll tell Nathanael not to make his "mad face" at me. And then the "good dresser" thing ....if you know Nathanael and I, you know he and I are both clothes whores! LOL! So we'll see if this baby inherits our sense of style the way Cheri predicts!
I know there's a lot of skeptism out there regarding things like this...paticulary for only 6 bucks! But it's fun, so I'm glad I did it. Afterall Jeremiah 1:5 does say "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." So maybe...just maybe Cheri has a little insight into the Man upstairs? Time will tell...:)
12 years ago
4 comments:
i like that! that was fun! and anything that makes you smile or gives you peace of mind is ok with me... xoxo dre
Well, you did find out it was a boy in Oct didn't you?
OH wait, I see it was the first day of Nov. Close enough right?? ;)
WOW! baby boi even inherits N's military inclination! Your baby seems to inherit your best combined traits...that was fun :O)
Post a Comment