Friday, October 5, 2007

Will there ever be an end to the vomitting?????????????

Called the dr's office because I've only been able to keep 3 grahman crackers down in the last 12 hours. They're gonna order me iv therapy. But first the damn nurse starts telling me maybe I should find a dr closer to home (I see this dr about 50 min away because she's the one who's been through all my m/c's with and I love her. We've since moved hence why she's now almost an hour away....but since when is an hour commute in LA a big deal????). I got upset because we talked about this with my dr already at my 1st appt with her and though she was hesitant at first she agreed to treat me. Now they're saying this again? I told DH and he's gonna call and talk to her (I always sic the big bad man on people who upset me huh? LOL. Remember having a penis has it's perks. Like sometimes people just take you more seriously. I hate it but hey if you can't beat 'em, join 'em). He's gonna ask that if she's gonna treat me, then do it and not bring up me switching half way through. I hope she doesn't refuse to see me anymore. I'm so sad just thinking about it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perk #1 of having a penis...no pg hormones to make you feel crazy and irrational(or rejected by the office nurse who probably doesnt know how much you and the good Dr have been through..so she probably shouldn't have made the comment)! But, I agree that the Dr is great! and worth keeping (no price for peace of mind).. but if *you* commit to this process, so should she (darnit!)

Dre said...

I'm so sorry you have been so sick! I hope this IV therapy works and that there is peace for you soon. I know you and your doctor are gonna clear things up and things will be great again. Plus, a one hr. commute isn't a big deal, especially when you live in the i.e., so chin up friend. in the words of bob marly "don't worry about a thing. every little thing is gonna be alright". xoxo dre

ondria said...

I hope the IV therapy works and you start feeling better! Don't worry about the nurse... she probably even thought she was being helpful!