Smells have gotten so bad that I can hardly stand smelling myself. Which has resulted in multiple showers a day. Poor Baxter has been kicked out of the bed for having the audacity to smell like a "dog". Dh left a doogie bag of food in my car overnight by accident and the vehicle is now inoperable. People in line at the grocery store literally make me gag.
It would be nice if smells got "better" too while pg but nope, it's just the bad stuff that smells worse.
This new little superpower I have better be gone by the time changing diapers comes around, I'm telling you...
12 years ago
4 comments:
I am like that too! Last weekend I smelled something awful in the fridge (that of course Ron could NOT smell), so I spent the entire morning removing everything, tossing anything suspect, and wiping the whole thing down, only to miss the one thing that was the cause of the awful smell: an old bag of coleslaw that Ron later found and threw out! Ugh! It's fine once the diapers come, though...I think you're just so head over heels:)
Put some vicks under your nose, then you could just smell vicks all day!!! LOL you would prob. vomit at that too. Poor girl.
oh honey! My thing was that I could not ever get the bathroom clean enough. If I even smelled the toothpaste, I was gagging. Prayers that this superpower subsides soon.
LOL Norina!!! I had the same thing too!!! My Dh used to call me "dog nose" because I could smell things in San Bernardino!!!
It will go back to normal after Embie gets here....after all how do you think we Mom's change poopy pants!! ;)
Post a Comment