Friday, September 28, 2007

Damn that new tv show!

Ok so why did the new season of Private Practice have to start with a girl almost dying in childbirth!? Seriously is the universe out to scare the shit out of me or what this week?!!!??!!!

3 comments:

mom2sake said...

Congrats on Week 9 and {{{hugs}}} on being afraid of childbirth. Loved the 1st episode of Private Practice though!

Dawn said...

Oh my! When I was pregnant with Noelle, and about 2mths shy of popping her out, every show (and I mean EVERY show) that I watched had something to with something happening with a baby.

{{}} to you though and since you are still feeling yucky, I will have to have your share of the ice cream, that I normally eat when I am freaked out! LOL

love girl!!

Rina said...

Thanks for the hugs girls! Did you happen to see Grey's Anatomy also? Yup it's for certain the universe is out to get me...this time with a pg amputee scare! Aghhhh!