Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I am going to be REALLY politically incorrect here...

Blame it on the hormones.

Ok how in the hell do obese people do it? ....What you say???? EAT that's what! I have to eat or else the nausea gets so bad I am debilitated. Sometimes when I do eat I am still so nauseous I am debilitated! So that led me to think...it really does take effort to eat this much. I am so annoyed at myself I can hardly stand me! Who the hell wakes up at 3 am and has to eat in order to continue a night's sleep? That's just wrong on so many levels.

As a therapist I really should be considering the cognitive and behavioral links to chronic eating but as a pregnant nauseated vomiting mess, I'm just being silly and unempathetic instead. Again, hormones!

I have a new found work ethic admiration for the obese. This eating business is hard work!

So I spent labor day weekend, with the exception of a 3 hour hiatus for church, on the couch. I called in sick this morning to work. I keep making myself thank God for this nausea. I do, I do really want this baby. And I know, I did say I'd do anything to keep this pg. So I guess He's putting me to the test!

I just hope I "pass" soon...

No comments: