http://www.inlandempirefamily.com/t-PicturePerfect_kids_photographs1210ie.aspx
BTW, I did not write that little blurb by the pic and I actually didn't take the photo myself, the wonderful Kym Ventola did, so although they misquoted me and misrepresented the photographer they did spell his name right and hey who cares, as long as he's in their magazine right?! Loving it!!!
I took pics of the magazine too you know, just in case the link ever goes away or we loose the hard copy or something.
Didn't Brooke Sheilds start out this way? Oh wait...what? She was in a Coopertone ad and not a local family magazine you say? Pshhh... national campagain vs. circulation of 50,000 in 16 cities, what's the difference ;)?!
2 comments:
That's SO awesome! I know I get this magazine in the mail, but I haven't got it yet. Promise me, now that Z is a big star he won't forget the little people! Mainly his little friend Cameron. j/k!
LOL!! We promise! Zechy will have an 'Entourage' just like Vince and Cameron will always be in it! JK!
Post a Comment