That morning when he woke up we gave him his "big" gift...his very own playhouse! He immediately moved his workbench in...
Sitting on his doorstep :) He has given the dogs strict instructions to stay "ouuuut!!"
He also received some blocks that were a hit!
Mommy worked hard on his cupcakes. The ultimate taste tester had to given final approval of course...
I think I passed his taste challenge...what do you think?!
He was so happy with his very own cupcake!
Then it was time for more presents!!
He got some play cars, the movie "Cars" and clothes :)
Then it was off to Victoria Gardens for our family outing...look how big he is here compared to last year!
This is the only family shot I got...I was just too busy with birthday festivities to remember to get a decent shot!
Doing what he loves best...running around!
Time for a Jamba Juice break!
Getting his play on...
For dinner we went to TGIF where he was sung "Happy Birthday" too again!
Mmm a cherry!

After a bath he put his birthday jammies on, complete with a sleep hat!
Can you see why I just had to buy these!?
The following day, all decked out like a "rockstar" for his party!
We had his party at "Pump it Up!" an indoor bouncehouse place.
About to go down the big slide!
GO!!!
A turn with daddy!
Group shot of the kids...well as good as you can get at a kids party, we are missing quite a few guests in this pic :)
After playing it was time for the party room where the guest of honor was given a crown and his very own chair to sit in!
My cupcakes...I was rather disappointed that somewhere between my house and the facility...the guitars got all messed up and weren't as neat as when I originally put them together. Oh well, bet they tasted the same right?! :)
He ate 3 slices of pizza! All that bouncing makes for one hungry birthday boy!!
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Zechy for the THIRD time that weekend :)
Opening gifts...these Spiderman gummies were a hit!
Grandma had his very own helmet made complete with his name on the back!!
Back at home..
It was time for the rockstar to take a load off.
My camera died before I could get a shot of him on the bike he received from his Auntie Myrna but the next morning he ran straight to it so I got this great pic! He is soo happy on his bike!
Every day, every hour, every minute I am so grateful for him...I can not imagine life w/o him nor can I figure how we even lived before we knew him. He brings laughter to our days, joy to our hearts, and a capacity to love that we never knew could ever be possible. When the going gets tough...which in our lives it often does, I can just conjure up the image of his little face...think of that contagious giggle...and nothing else matters. No illness, no unexpected repair, no family or work drama...not one thing could ever outweigh him. Zechariah, your existence proves our Lord's grace...because surely we don't deserve you. 2 years ago, we were given the gift of all gifts...YOU! We love you baby. Happy birthday!!!!




1 comment:
I love all these pics! I can't believe how big he is compared the the last year's picture! I am dying at the "sleep hat!" Only Zechy!!! :)
Happy Birthday, precious Zechariah! You make the world a happier place! xoxo
Post a Comment