Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We Gon' Party Like it's Yo Birthday....

So this year I turned 34! THIRTY FOUR! Really? I know, I know, I don't look a day over 21, it's hard to imagine! LOL Just jokes...but really how ever did this age sneak up on me? I know tecnically speaking 34 isn't "old" by any means but man...it sure did get here fast. The best thing about my 30's has to be sharing my life with the two best boys in the world! Here's to another year with my guys!

Zechy and Mom outside PF Chang's where we went to dine for my special occassion. Mmmm can you say lettace wraps!!!
In the restruant he shows us his "smile" for the camera. He's getting really good at this, posing and smiling. Guess Mama shoving a camera in his face since he was a few minutes old is paying off!
Enjoying his fortune cookie!
A family shot I set up in the living room, hence the bad angles. Zech really seemed to like this pose though!
This year I told my husband no gifts. He was really reluctant on fulfilling my request because you know what they say, when a woman says no gifts she doesn't REALLY mean no gifts...so he put his creative juices to work and came up with the most darling thing EVER! He made a coupon book! In addition he left cards around the house for me to find, some more of my favorite chocolate, and after dinner we got cheesecake from , of course the Cheesecake Factory to enjoy at home later that night. We are also taking Zech to Legoland next week as a part of my birthday celebration. Here's a sample of one of his creations...

The following Saturday after my actual birthday we celebrated with my family at our house...

Zechy picked out the plates for the occassion :)

And one of my oldest and dearest friends, Ondria, joined us with her little sweetheart Ava. Don't mind Zech's funny face, this was the best shot we could get of the 4 of us!

Singing "Happy Birthday" to MEEEE!

Helping Mama blow out the candles...

And of course helping her open her gifts too!
He's good at reading the cards first!
Ava was all partied out by the end of the night!

The two boys I was telling you about at the start of this post...Thank you for making my day and LIFE so special. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: