Monday, February 15, 2010

Legoland Adventure...

When Nathanael asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I immediately said to take Zechariah somewhere! Gone are the days of requesting Coach purses, Nordstron giftcards, and trips to the spa. Ok well maybe they're not really GONE per say, but you know priorities change and I wanted nothing more for my birthday then to see my baby have a fun time too! We deliberated on Disneyland, after all people treat us like we've committed a heinous crime against our toddler by not having taken him yet, but in the end we decided we still want to save that one, for when he's a bit older to understand the magic that is Disney. Instead we settled on Legoland. My generous sister had given us tickets for Christmas so it worked out to be the perfect time for a family trip! Here are some highlights!


Resting up on the way to Legoland.

Upon arrival, we're ready to get our Lego's on!
First ride, the fairytale boat ride! Don't these two just look enthused ;)
Next was the helicopter ride with mommy!
Playing in the Lego playland...




WOW! Lego's!

Driving a Lego car...
Time for that shoulder ride...
Back in the stroller eatin some lunch...
Kicking back waiting for daddy...
Another fun adventure...
He loved running through these things with daddy...
Going down that big slide alll by himself!
So fun!
LOVE this shot! They even walk the same right?!
Waiting patiently for another ride...
Driving the plane... Baby kisses are the best!
Baby hugs are a close second...
WHOA! Are those Lego's?
At the Aquarium...
Silly daddy....
Silly mommy....
Silly BABY!!!!

Mesmerised by the glowing jellyfish!
Touching the starfish!
He loved looking at the fish from this angle...

No trip is complete without a family shot!
Back at the hotel Zech found various ways to entertain himself...first in the drawer...

Talking on the phone...

In the cabinet (and yes he had spaghetti for dinner, can you tell?)





Then in the bath!

I'm still trying to decide where he had more fun at, Legoland or the hotel room?


The following day we stopped at Pretend City on the way home... here's our little Picasso painting a picture...
And driving a firetruck...
Then he got his first dental check up with Dr. Tina.
You know you're in Orange County when the play cars are beemers...
And last stop was the sandbox where we got this action shot!

It was a wonderful time and truely made for a great birthday trip! Thanks babe for making it happen! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun day! I love the kicking back in the stroller pictures :) He looks so grown up.
Oh and I'll join you in the jail cell since I have also committed the crime of not taking my child to D-land yet either :)

momofgirls said...

So cute!!! I'm glad you all had such a great time!