Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Great 6 Month Milestone...

Crawling! He's been doing it since November 1st actually. His favorite place to crawl to is the full length mirror. This kid has loved his own reflection from 2 months old...you may recall other mirrior pics I've posted!



And crawling had led to climbing...




And to even more pulling up...on everything and anything that he can find, including our ever scary upstairs landing! Can you say baby proofing this weekend???!!!




And since he has mastered crawling or so he thinks, he likes to now try and stand up, unassisted from a crawling position! Can you see his little leg back there trying to straighten out?! Ya gotta give him credit for ambition right!



And just a funny "mommy milestone" for me...Zech projectile vomited for the first time all over me yesterday...who would have thought I'd make it 6 months without that happening! I think it was an accident, no real ailment involved. He was bouncing after having some sweet potatos, coughed, and well you get the picture. He looked so stunned when it happend and then laughed! Which in turn made me laugh. Ok who laughs when vomited on? A grateful mommy to a Zechariah that's who! And no I did not get pics of this...even I have some limits LOL!

5 comments:

Dre said...

he is so cute. i can totally see him cracking up after vomiting! lol!

Shaena said...

Yeah...Zechy! Now you'll really get your exercise. If he's already trying to stand up you may just have an early walker on your hands. All I can say is child-proof, child-proof, and child-proof. But enjoy every minute of it because it all goes by too quickly. Oh, and video tape as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I definitely think you'll have an early walker in the house! Love the Adidas outfit Zech!!

soozq97 said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing!! How's the baby proofing going?!

J.J. said...

omg i used to get projectile vomit from alla all.the.time.

and HELLO crawling AND pulling up! i had at least 2 weeks in between those with alla...i hope to god fish gives me the same courtesy and no we don't have gates up yet, ugh!