This post is dedicated to the hero in our home....a little montage of your favorite things:
Your "1st" born Your Son Us! Baxter the clown The other baby in your life This baby face! ZECHARIAH...."God Remembers" Your time with Zech Watching me be his mommy The furbabies
Holy Smokes, can Zech get any cuter! I love all the pictures. You have a mighty talented dog there! Is he normally your DD when you go out partying? LOL
4 comments:
You gave me tears....
On a lighter note, I laughed outloud at Baxi in the drivers seat!!! :)
loved this!!! what a beautiful family! (fur babies included!) zech is just cuter and cuter... luv you guys :)
xoxo dre
Aw!
Holy Smokes, can Zech get any cuter! I love all the pictures. You have a mighty talented dog there! Is he normally your DD when you go out partying? LOL
Love ya girl!
Post a Comment