Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Zechy's First Roadtrip...

So sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. I know you're just on pins and needles wondering what could be going on with this busy little boy right?!;) Well we spent a few days in the beautiful but HOT Arizona sun so that Zech could meet his great grand father Ted.

Zechy on the road (as you can see by the look on his face he's not that excited about his car seat)


At our rest stop in the lovely city of Blythe (if you know anything about Blythe you know why we stayed inside the car)


Zechy slept 4 out of the 5 hours it took to get there!


Zech meets his great grandparents for the first time


I love this picture! Settling down after a long day's trip


The next day we went out on the boat, Zechy is inside his sling sleeping the ride away...


He finally wakes up


And decides to join us!



We seized this opportunity for some much desired family pics






After the big photo shoot, Zechy was hot so I attempted to cool him down. I call this one "Rico Suave" ...all that's missing is a gold chain :)


And I must not forget a couple of shout outs...first to my friend Ondria who with her mad computer skills created the banner you now see gracing this page (I know you all didn't think I was that talented in the blog department). Second today Zechariah is three months and to celebrate the occasion he received 5 shots! Poor little guy. He has proceeded to take a 3 hour nap. All that crying really tires a baby out! He now is 25 inches long and 12 lbs 10 oz!

3 comments:

Dre said...

OMG! Can Zech be any cuter? So glad you are back! What kind of 1 month off is it?

miss you! dre
p.s. Pond- mad skills! love the new banner :)

ondria said...

Oh my gosh... seriously these pictures are precious! I love every single one! You guys make such beautiful family! And thanks for the shout out! :)

soozq97 said...

OK...the Rico Suave picture is priceless!! The look on his face just melts me! I need an 8x10 for my living room wall PRONTO! :)

It looks like you had a really nice time. I'm glad you had a chance to get away