"Really, there is so much to think about Norina.... this is the last thing on your mind come labor....long story short, leave your butthole alone! Put your trust in God and mother nature that all will transpire exactly as it should!"
She delivered with my OB and all went well for her so I'll do my best to take this to heart! Thanks A. I hope you don't mind me quoting you...it was just the advise I needed to get my head out of my ass (no pun intended)!
12 years ago
5 comments:
Glad I could help :)
It's so fresh in my mind that I can honestly tell you that this advise was given to me and it was the ONE thing that really helped me through....
Nothing will happen in that span of time that you won't be able to handle. Remember that you will not be alone in this experience. You will have N helping you through, an extraordinary OB, the prayers of a thousand friends, and HIM. What else can you ask for....ok, maybe an epidural, but really...that's all you'll need!
she is totally right. definitely not alone. prayer and love are all around you!
were you planning on doing something with your butthole? just wondering :)
"were you planning on doing something with your butthole?"
I am rolling at that question! Answer is, technically no, I'm just really worried about it LOL!
lol! ooohhh. i see. :)
Now, I know it may have been a while since your last biology, or health class....but you do know how babies come out right?? ;)
Post a Comment