Friday, December 7, 2007

Caution mushy Norina in full effect...

So I'm going to my annual college friends Christmas get together on Sunday and we're doing a little "guess who" game with baby pics. I was going through some old ones I have and found this.

This picture reminds me of the saying that one never realizes how much their parent loves them until they become a parent themselves.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Moms (with their "honesty", advice, nagging and other ideosyncracies) make us strong! At the end of the day, it's good to "get back to basics"... the basics here is that you were obviously very loved and the connection that is obvious in this pic is genuine. I think moms have a harder time being genuinely affectionate the older we get and it takes on a different form. So, yes, she obviously loves you to death, and NO she didn't mess you up- she made you the strong, resilient woman you are and thanks to that resiliency, you've overcome many obsticles!

Rina said...

sniff, sniff...thanks my Andi!!!

Dre said...

Your mom looks beautiful in that picture. So young! and I love baby Nori!