Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 months on this 23rd day....

Sigh.

It's the last month my baby will be ONE.

Which means in just one month he will be TWO.

Where ever did the time go?

I know, I know.

I say this every month.

You would too if you were me.

He is growing so fast.

I love him so very much.

He is the light of our lives.

He loves to dance.

He sings into anything that resembles a microphone.

He likes to wake up, jump out of his bed and into the dogs bed with them in the mornings.

His first 2 word sentence began in the last month, "where's daddy?"

He refers to the movie "Ice Age" by doing the sign for "baby"...because you know the movie is all about the baby :)

He likes to watch Cailou while eating his breakfast.

And play puzzles with mommy.

We often blow bubbles outside for Bridgit to eat.

And he made friends with the stray orange kitty, I got suckered into feeding.

He's "flunked" out of Mommy and Me class...or so I decided.

Maybe when he's 2 1/2 we'll return.

He is quite intuitive we have found.

And sweet.

And so VERY funny.

Looking more and more like his handsome daddy everyday...






Dancing like him too! (seriously this pic cracks me up everytime I see it!)

Happy 23 months sweet boy! How ever can I fully express the joy you bring us.

Every.

Single.

Day.

2 comments:

momofgirls said...

I love this Norina!!! Awww, the time goes by so quickly doesn't it? Enjoy every moment! And I agree - he is such a little cutie!!!! You're going to have to fend off all the girls for sure!!! BTW - HILARIOUS about mommy and me! haha!!! It's okay Zechy, that teacher sounded way too strict! :)

Anonymous said...

You can add comedian and good friend to the list. Cameron thinks he is both!