So here ya go, pics of our little man in the last few weeks. Enjoy!
This is how we roll around the neighborhood. It puts a whole new meaning to "kick up your feet and relax" doesn't it?



Now our great friend Becki sent this to Zech all the way from Michigan. He loves it. It shines the constellation on the ceiling at night. Very cute. And very relaxing if I do say so myself. Though it's meant to help babies sleep, I have fallen to sleep quite a few times unmeaningly to this thing!

Here he is watching our favorite show on dad's makeshift hospital bed. "WipeOut"....if you have not seen it, please turn to your local listings and find it. It's meaningless, nonsense fun!
Here he is waiting to see daddy at the hospital.
And here he is having his nightly "nakey time". I have never seen anyone enjoy being naked as much as this guy. Must be a baby thing....
I love sleep pics! So peaceful. Notice how he sleeps with his head on the pillow. Such a little man!
Mmmmm a popsicle on the way to the pool! (this way when he's done, I can just throw him in the water and get the sticky off. I'm sure the homeowner's association would frown upon this bad mommy behavior :)
Yet another snack on a different day on the way to the pool. He really wore these glasses all the way down there (it's about a 10 minute walk).
Swim time!!!
Zechy had a girlfriend come to visit...well she's a friend and she's a girl but...
I think he has a crush on her because....
...he shared his beloved sippy cup with her! If that isn't love I don't know what is!
We have been so blessed to have had the support and help from family and friends! Here are just a few of when Nathanael's WONDERFUL grandparents came to visit. In this first one, Zechy is wearing grammy's shoes to help garden in.
Here is Popo and Zechy playing their little "binky game" :)
And no shopping trip is complete without your grandpa pushing you around in a mega car shopping cart, even if all we went in for was paper towels and a spinkler head.
On the 4th of July, mama took Zechy down to the city's cheesy little parade. Only for him would I stand in the 90 degree heat for this....
Zechy loved the trash truck (I said the parade was bad didn't I?!)
My patriotic baby loved him this flag!
Daddy felt well enough to join us outside for a family pic!
Drying off :)
He is so silly trying to ride his doggy...
After all that 4th of July fun it was time for a looong nap!
Daddy's big outing to church the next day. Both are wearing hats for the occassion :)
The shirt says it all!
At MyGym! The happiest place on Earth for Zechariah's (well he hasn't been to Disneyland yet...)

Never is too happy for swing time. Guess it's just not as exciting as hoses and push brooms.
Haircut number 2 at last! It was getting a little straggly looking. We can't have that!
He was excellent for the hairdresser! Maybe that lollipop had something to do with it?
Ummm but wtf on the cut?! Good thing he's so cute because I don't know many people who can pull off the Jim Carey Dumb and Dumber cut! Oh well it'll grow out. He sems pleased with himself though doesn't he? And that's all that matters anyway!
5 comments:
Those pics were so great! The one on the 4th of the 3 of you is so good. Since I know you like Wipeout, I should probably let you know that my high school boyfriend is going to be on it next week!
It looks like you have done an amazing job giving Zechy a terrific summer so far! I can't say which pic is my fav because I love them all!!!!!
ok, I'm back...I think in the "waiting to see daddy" pic he looks like such a big boy!!! And I think my ultimate favs are the ones in his stroller on the way to the pool!!!!! Oh, and in grandma's sneakers! I guess I'm back to saying I love them all! :)
omg! that gummy smile is too cute! i love his new hair cut!!! babies with hair cuts are my favorite...
those sleeping pics are so so precious. you guys are doing such a great job...zech looks to be having a lovely summer:)
Post a Comment