2. Moms and sisters who fight over who gets to take care of the baby when I can't.
3. Being at a cancer hospital and NOT having cancer this time, "only" a broken back.
4. Grandpa's who teach your son how to box and dance to mexican music while you are away.
5. Dropping your son off to his grandparents in anticipation of him crying only to find that he jumps out of your arms, runs to your dad, and puts his little arms up to him.
6. Having the head of the neurosurgery department as your husband's dr. And uh..yea the credentials are awesome but...ummm just look at this guy:
http://www.cityofhope.org/directory/people/jandial-rahul/Pages/jandial-rahul.aspx/
Enough said :)
7. A church family who has beyond generous and amazing in a time of uncertainty and need.
http://www.rlifefellowship.com/
8. A baby who despite all that's going on around him makes you still laugh.

9. Hope

10. A spiritual landmark that lifted my heart everyday I walked into that hospital. I love this statue...one day this will be us again....


3 comments:
Nope, sorry don't believe you that that was his Dr. That was just an Abercrombie and Fitch model pretending to be your Dr. j/k! Man, you weren't kidding!
That statue is so neat! I'm glad he is on the road to recovery!
This is great
loved this!
and there is always hope :)
Post a Comment