
I've been dying to take Zech to the big D this month because of all the Hallowen decor they have up there but I just wasn't sure if I could do it with how bad I've been feeling lately. Thankfully our VERY sweet babysitter, Kendall said she'd join us to help me! What a Godsend she is! And so one afternoon after schoool I surprised Zech when I piked him up with a trip the Disneyland! I am so glad we went and grateful I was having a semi decent day to enjoy watching my sweet boy have so much fun!
Me and my prince at the Castle...

Our Kendall!!!

At the petting zoo...

So excited for the parade...honestly maybe it's my hormones but seeing the excitment and feeling the energy of the kids during the parade brought tears to my eyes. They were all just so happy! Zech loved it.

He insisted he could get the sword out of the stone :)

Daddy was at a men's retreat this weekend so we stayed till the park closed at 7. Zech of course passed out about 2.5 seconds after getting in his carseat. Thanks God for the awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment