1. Zech- "Mama, Doggie ate my nola bar AGAIN!" Mama- "did you give it to him to eat again?" Zech-
2. Zechy wanted me to kill a fly in the bathroom the other day, so I grab a towel to hit it with and as I start to walk in he yells "WAIT! Here mama take this" and hands me his pirate gun he got at Dland the other day.
3. I accidentally scratched Zech w/my nail and he says "Mama do sana sana!" He must have gotten that from his gammy and papa, it's a saying in Spanish you tell little ones when they get hurt.
4. "Mama my diapa crawled in my butt"- at Target. In a loud voice. In front of a lot of people in line.
5. On one of our rainy days, Riah comes crying from outside, I run over and ask "What's wrong?" and he says "Well look at me!" and so I do, he's wet and muddy, apparently he fell down...but the way he said it was so hilarious, it's like duh mom what do you think happened?!
6."RUN!!! RUN TO YOUR MAMAAAAA!" - Riah watching the opening scene of ET when ET is running towards the space ship as it takes off....
7. I put Zechy in time out and he sits there crying out "I want Dadaaaaaa!!" The days of good cop, bad cop have begun.....
8. When I walked out of my bedroom dressed for work (ie I put on some makeup and combed my hair) Zech looked at me, gasped and said "Ohhh mama pretty"......
9. "Dada where's mama? Dada did u eat mama?"-Zech upon waking up and realizing Nathanael and I switched cars while he was sleeping in the backseat one day.
10. Zechy went to let the dogs out one morning, as he called out for them over and over all while holding the back door open and the dogs lazily lay in bed, not budgin an inch to go outside, Zech looks at me all defeated and says "Mama da doggies said no".
Our little comedian, I know I have said it before but I am pretty sure not a day goes by he doesn't make us laugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment