Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A tribute to the baby carseat!

What a trusty little car seat it was! This seat has kept our baby safe for 11 months now... He was brought home in this carseat. But like all good things, it's time must end. No more lugging around 20 plus pounds of Graco...no more popping him into the shopping basket still in the carseat, no more keeping him hostage in the seat at resturants, no more playing peek a boo at stop lights while he sits backwards and sees me in his little miror...no it's on to a big boy seat for our little boy who is truely getting oh so big!

And now a montage of the baby carseat days of the past...



















And today, the big boy seat is here...there's no turning back for this guy, facing foward is oh so fun!


And comfy too!


Just another milestone in the life of my promising little man...

4 comments:

justdawn said...

I just can't get over how BIG he is, now! It seems like just yesterday, we were celebrating his birth with you!!

Dre said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can truly appreciate this one! My back has been killing me and I just know it's from lugging that carseat around!
Zech is growing up so fast, tell him to stop :) He is so cute in the new seat!

J.J. Killins said...

I cannot believe he made it that long in an infant carseat! Fisher and Alla never had infant carseats, but F remains facing backward.